Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) establishes that data storage and recovery devices can be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, on the condition that they have given consent after being given clear and full information on their use, in particular, regarding the purposes of the data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the current personal data processing legislation. In this respect, cookies may be deposited on your computer.
They are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future browsing. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. You can delete all cookies at any time by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED AND PURPOSES
|Type of cookie||Description||Duration|
|Functional||Functional cookies help to perform certain functions, such as sharing the content of the website on social network platforms, gathering feedback and other third-party functions.||Necessary|
|Analytics||Analytics cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as visitor numbers, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.||2 years|
|Performance||Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indicators of the website, which helps offer a better user experience to visitors.||30 minutes|
|Advertising||Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with personalised ads based on pages they previously visited and to analyse how effective advertising campaigns are.||2 weeks|
The user of the Website expressly consents to the use based on the informed purpose.
If they do not consent, they should leave the Website immediately or block cookies in their browser as explained below. In the event that browsing is continued, their use is considered to have been accepted.
Cookies exempted from information and consent: those with the following purpose:
User authentication or identification cookies (only session)
User security cookies
Multimedia player session cookies
Session cookies for load balancing
User interface personalisation cookies
Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content, when the user has decided to keep the session open.
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to a report by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
- Type of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session cookies: a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytics cookies: those that allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency in which adverts are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising in accordance therewith.
You can consult all the cookies used and allow, block, revoke your consent or delete the cookies installed in your computer and your browsing data by the configuration of the browser options used. Bear in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you should delete them from the browser options. For more information click on the link corresponding to your browser.
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Some third parties facilitate this opt-out through the following links:
Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Opt-out of Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
Opt-out of Flash cookies: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Select the option “Delete all websites” or select the specific website you want to delete and “Delete Website”.
Nevertheless, bear in mind that in the event that you decide to configure your browser so that you opt-out of cookies from that website, we cannot maintain your preferences in the case they are necessary to provide the service and some pages may not be available.